CHSL Recruitment exam recruitment process, notification, online application, exam syllabus, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date, and results selection process. SSC CHSL is abbreviated for ‘Staff Selection Commission Combined High School Level’.
- Organization Name: SSC
- Subject: CHSL Recruitment & results notification News
- Selection process; written exam & interview.
- How to apply: Online Mode
- Last date: 5.4.2019
CHSL 2019 latest news
|Exam details||Tentative dates|
|Starting date||3rd March 2019|
|Closing date||5th April 2019|
|Admit Card availability for the Tier-1 exam||–|
|Examination date of Tier – I||july 1 to July 26th, 2019|
|Examination date of Tier – II||29th September 2019|
|Final Selection List||–|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018|
|Name of the Posts||LDC/JSA, Postal/Sorting Assistant, DEO|
SSC CHSL Recruitment Summary:
Posts No & Name:
SSC CHSL vacancy list according to divisions is given clearly below.
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant: 898 posts
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 2359 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 02 posts
- SSC CHSL Qualification: intermediate, 10+2
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as on notification. Relaxation available for reserved candidates (OBC, SC, ST)
- Application Fee: 100/-
- Pay scale Approximately: 5200-50200/-
- Selection process; Written exam + CBT
- How to apply: visit http://ssc.nic.in/ check apply online menu in the main navigation bar.
- Online application website. http://ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit card Released download Now
|Region||Download SSC CHSL Tier 2I Admit Cards|
|Kerala Karnataka (KKR)||–|
|North East (NER)||–|
|Madhya Pradesh (MPR)|
|North West (NWR)||–|
Follow the SSC online Admit card download procedure here.
How to download SSC CGL Tier 2 admit card?
- visit your region SSC portal, ex: MPR Madhya Pradesh Region website is,
- https://www.sscmpr.org/, you will notice the latest news about CHSL exam.
- click download the admit card SSC CGL t2017 tier 2 admit card exam held on 15th July 2018
Enter roll number & Date of birth (in case if you don’t know the admit card number)
- Your Name (1st 4 characters)
- Father name (1st 4 characters)
- date of birth
Then click search if you find the admit card then download it.
Please note that CGL Tier 3 admit card also released.
SSC CHSL Syllabus & exam pattern
Information about Syllabus, Exam pattern, papers, and Section wise marks are present in the PDF file. You can visit the link.
|2||Essay in English/Hindi|
|3||Skill Test ( Computer &typing)|
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25*2=50|
CHSL Syllabus Tier-1 Reasoning
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
CHSL Quantitative Ability Syllabus
|Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere|
|Profit & Loss|
|Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices|
|Work & Time|
|Mixtures & Allegations|
|Time & Distance|
|Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Permutation, Combination &Probability|
|Sequence & Series|
SSC CHSL English Syllabus
|One Word Substitution|
|Fill in the blanks|
|Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting|
SSC CHSL General Awareness Syllabus
|Awards and Honors|
|Books and Authors|
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus essay & letter
- 60 Minutes 100 marks.
- 33% or 33 marks are qualifying.
- selection will be based on Tier 1 & Tier 2 marks.
|Environmental Concerns etc|
|Finance & Economy|
|Schemes & Governance|
Letter writing Tier II
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Syllabus Skill test
typing speed 133 key depressions per minute.
32WPM=8000 depressions per hour
15 minutes duration with 2000-2200 KPH
32*15=480 words need to type.
Important dates for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018
|online application start date|
|SSC chsl Admit card release date||10 days before the exam|
|Tier 1 Exam date|
|chsl 2017 Tier 2 Exam date||8th July 2018|
|Tier 3 Exam date|
|Written results date||within 3 months|
|cutoff marks / final list||–|
SSC CHSL TIER- 1 Cut Off marks:
Recruitment Results & Selection merit list:
SSC CHSL exam results will be available within few months after completion of exam date. the selection process takes few months of time. Candidates are shortlisted based on their marks. And Finally, shortlisted candidates from merit list will be hired for any of these posts.
So, prepare well and perform well because this exam is conducted only once in a year.