get the latest importation on SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 online application, notification release date, admit card, exam date, syllabus results etc
Well, for the one who doesn’t know about SSC. SSC is Staff Selection Commission an government organization that aims at providing jobs to the able-bodied and eradicating unemployment from India. For the easier function of SSC, it has been divided into 9 different departments which their own sub-regional offices. I guess you people are looking out for Staff selection commission Stenographer Admit Card, Recruitments, and Result, so that’s what we are going to provide today.
Before beginning with the SSC Admit Card, there is something that you must know about Stenographer Examination.
SSC stenographer 2018: Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Dates, Admit card, result, cut off marks etc.
|EXAM NAME||SSC Stenographer 2018 Grade C & D|
|CONDUCTED BY||SSC recruitment board|
|MODE OF EXAM||TIER 1: MCQ Examination online (aptitude)
TIER 2: Skill Test/Stenography Test
|EXAM DATE||4th to 8 September 2018, CBT test|
|Latest News: as on 24th October 2018.
SSC Steno 2018 online application available from 22nd October until 9th November 2018.click here to apply.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Important dates
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||7/7/2018|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card||August|
|Exam Date||1st-6th February 2019|
|SSC Stenographer Skill Test||May|
|Final Result||December 2019|
SSC Stenographer 2018 Examination
The Stenographer examination is conducted by the SSC of different regions. It is conducted basically to appoint human skills for Group C and Group D posts. Stenographer is not the only examination; the SSC conducts other examination too like the Combined Graduate Level, Combined Higher Secondary Level, Junior Engineer, MTS non-technical posts and others too. With the time, the selection process has been made simplified and now has been divided into three different tiers.
Even to make the details of the examination clear to the candidates, the SSC published about the application details for the examination on advertisement board. Once, it has been published on the advertisement board, applicants have to visit the respective region’s SSC online portal and submit their application. It depends on the executives of the SSC whether they accept their application or not. If your application is accepted, SSC Admit Card will be issued for you.
Along with providing your application for Stenographer examination, you even need to pay Rs 100/- as application fee. Well, if you have any query whether your application is approved or not then you can check it by using the application status option available at all the website.
We feel that would be enough that you want to know about the examination. Other details are been provided below.
SSC Steno notification is not yet out still. However, as soon as it will be available we will update you on it. It is expected that the vacancies will be near thousands and that’s what we feel happy about. The salary package for Stenographer post is out though and we feel you are curious enough to know about it.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Salary pay scale
Pay Scale for Steno Group C goes like this.
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4200/- (Pay Band)|
|Total Pay||Rs. 14500/-|
The salary package for Steno Group D goes such
|Initial Pay||Rs. 5200/-|
SSC Stenographer Eligibility
There are certain criteria that need to meet by an applicant without which he/she is not allowed to apply for the examination. An applicant should be 12th pass or should have a graduation guarantee from some other institution or university. Apart from it the candidate must be of minimum 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age relaxation is regulated by the government itself and it is as followed.
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- PH – 10 years
- PH (OBC) – 13 years
- PH (SC/ST) – 15 years
Well, your caste completely regulates your age relaxation. Having an OBC, SC or ST is always preferable to being General.
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Examination
We have discussed how to get your SSC Stenographer Admit Card but before that, you must know how to apply for SSC Stenographer examination. Thus below we provide with you the process on how to apply for SSC Stenographer Examination.
- Applicants need to visit the online portal of SSC or Staff Selection Commission on www.ssc.nic.in.
- You will find an option for registration. Click on it.
- It will redirect you to OTR (One Time Registration) form. This form is needed to be filled at once, any mistakes should be checked again before clicking on submit. Details like personal information, professional information, and basic information are required to be filled in by the candidate.
- Once you fill up the form, you have to upload your scanned photograph, signature, and the certificate in the form. After all this, you will receive a registration ID with a password in the mobile number you provided before.
- If you have already registered before, you don’t need to fill up the OTR form rather you just go with the login form.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Online application Part 2 after payment
- You will find an apply button on which you need to click. It will provide SSC Stenographer Recruitment official notification page. This page is needed to download as it contains eligibility for the examination. You need to go through this by hand.
- Now, you need to fill in the application form along with providing your scanned photograph and signature. Once, it is completed you have to pay the application fees which is Rs 100/- for general category and Rs 0/- for women and other categories.
- The application form will appear on the screen with all the information that you have provided before. Check it at once and click on ‘submit’.
- Download the application form and take down a print out of it as it may be required afterward in the future.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card
SSC Sten Admit Card has been finally issued for the Stenographer examination. If you are looking for a way to download your SSC Admit Card then you are at the correct place. Down below, we provide with you the way on how you can download your SSC Steno Admit Card or SSC Admit Card. The process isn’t complicated; all you need to do is follow the steps properly such that you make no mistakes. Here are the steps below.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card has been finally issued by the SSC or the Staff Selection Commission. The admit card is available for Stenographer Grade C and D examination.
- Open the regional SSC online portal which has uploaded about the examination on the advertisement board.
- Then you need to search for the ‘SSC Stenographer Admit Card’ option that will be available in the important link section.
- When you click on this link, it does redirect to you to another page where you are asked to provide various information. Some regional provide two or more process to get to your admit card while other just provide one. The first process or the process which will be available on all online portal is by providing your registration ID and your date of birth. Other than this, you may be even asked to provide your father’s name or your name with roll number.
- Click on ‘Submit’. If the details you have provided is right then your SSC Admit Card will appear on the screen other it will ask to provide the details again.
- Download the SSC Stenographer Admit Card and get a hard copy of it. You need to carry it to your examination center as it is your gateway to the examination. Without it, one cannot enter the examination hall.
That’s how you download your SSC Steno Grade C, & D Admit Card.
SSC Stenographer Cut Off marks
|SSC Stenographer Cut Off Marks2017||Grade ‘C’||Grade ‘D’|